Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Reports to: Commercial Director
Remuneration: $120,000 - $130,000 SGD, 25% bonus, healthcare and associated benefits, international travel expenses.
**In order to be considered for this position you must have experience of new business development with FMCG products to retail and distributors. You must also be based in Singapore currently**
Whilst this is a role based in Singapore it holds a regional remit across South East Asia and you will be regularly travelling to Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia etc. This means we are looking for someone who has experience of serving customers in multiple countries across the region, not just their home country.
Oliver Carol Recruitment is working in partnership with an international food and beverage exporter, who from its UK base serve the global food and beverage marketplace with over 20,000 SKU's including instantly recognisable household named branded items, as well as own branded products. These SKUs cover every possible food, beverage and FMCG category and are delivered all across the world to major international retail groups as well as country specific retailers.
As such we are looking for a hungry, driven and ambitious international sales professional to oversee one of these rapidly evolving regions - South East Asia. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your experience into a role that will see you handle more than just sales!
Overall Purpose of Job:
Grow sales and profit within the specified region by developing sales within the company’s existing customers and bringing new customers into the business. The company’s customers will typically be supermarket retailers or distributors and will require empathy, commercial acumen, and retail comprehension from the post holder.
- Plan and develop strategies for new business development for markets and specific potential customers
- Respond to and follow-up on sales leads received or generated, with the aim of converting leads to customers and accumulating market and company data
- Ensure correct information on sales leads is held in internal computer systems
- Develop personal relationships with key personnel in potential future customers
- Conducting in-house market research into new or existing markets and identify new potential customers via both “desk” and “in-market” research
- Developing effective sales presentations for potential customers and other relevant bodies
- Screening, gaining knowledge of and selling by telephone to sales leads in existing database
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions
- Annually prepare budgets for sales and profitability of new business development
- Monitor monthly and quarterly performance of new business development against budget and address divergence
- Provide reports and analysis of new business opportunities and development as required
Having worked with a number of food, beverage and FMCG businesses we can confidently say that this is a fantastic, ambitious and people-focused company and one that you will want work with. We expect a high response to this position. Do not miss out on this opportunity and send your CV for this Regional Sales Manager position today!