Job Title: New Business Sales Executive
Location: Remote (UK)
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Commission + Team Bonus + Car Allowance + Full Expenses
Prerequisite: New business hunters, who can also expand their customer relationships. Must have 3+ years of sales experience in B2B sales into the manufacturing sector (ideally FMCG, food, beverage or Pharma).
Oliver Carol Recruitment have been exclusively briefed to secure high energy, new business sales people for one of the fastest growing SaaS enterprise technology companies within its sector.
Following a doubling of its team within the last 12 months (yes - a doubling of its team during the pandemic!) we are on the search for sharp, dedicated, energetic sales professionals who have a real desire to be 'part of something' vs. simply looking for the next 2/3 year sales gig to pay the bills.
Our client has a proven, highly structured sales process; sector-busting conversion ratios and compelling, proven ROI’s for customers. All of which translate into exceptional commission and bonus schemes that accompany a solid basic salary and allowance package.
The focus of the role is new business sales within the manufacturing sector, developing and converting new opportunities and managing a full sales cycle. We are looking for a combination of intelligence, personality and presence alongside some sound selling experience such as a minimum of three years in new business sales experience within technology, consulting or a “technical” B2B sale with a sales focus on the manufacturing sector.
We will conduct phone interviews then a formal interview with a presentation and skills assessment in Birmingham, UK to determine the best fit candidates and listen to your experiences.
We are looking for salespeople like this:
- Want “a different kind” of software firm, driven by results not politics.
- An executive team focused on customers not investors, who coach you to achieve success.
- The excitement of being part of a company that doubles each year through next generation tech.
- To succeed through entrepreneurial talent, discipline, and organization.
- Who want to learn and develop their natural talent in a learning organization.
- To show each day how articulate, persuasive & confident you can be with powerful people.
- Like to have fun along the way and add personality to the team, and bring your unique “flair”.
- 3+ years outside sales experience in B2B (with demonstrated tenure and results).
- Experience of selling into the food, beverage and wider FMCG sector is a big advantage but manufacturing sales experience is what is needed at a minimum.
- Additional language skills other than English would also be an advantage but not essential.
What we are NOT looking for
- Salespeople that are just looking for “their next job”.
- Farmers that don't like hunting for new business.
- Salespeople that “wait to be fed” and can’t “make it happen” for themselves.
- “Corporate types”, that need an army of support staff to deliver results.
- People that are looking to hide amongst the averages.
- Salespeople that don't think domain knowledge matters.
It is not outside the realms of possibility that if you are successful in this role you could be regularly taking home a six figure remuneration package within 12-24 months, and we have witnessed your peers do just that following our partnership with this incredible business.
As manufacturing sector specialists Oliver Carol Recruitment welcomes applications from all sectors of the industry. Visit Olivercarol.com for more information about how we can serve and support your organisations people agendas.