Title: Site Refrigeration Engineer
Location: West Sussex, United Kingdom
Salary: Confidential (full details given during initial discussions)
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday | 8.00am – 5.00pm
Oliver Carol Recruitment has partnered with a global organisation with operations in the UK, Europe, Africa and South America. This family owed business that is steeped in tradition has been on a steady trajectory over the last five years which has seen its workforce double in size!
They are now in a position to add to head count again with a newly created role in the form of a Site Refrigeration Engineer. You will form part of the overall engineering team responsible for adhering to regulatory standards set out by the UK food industry. It is vital that online documentation is maintained and updated for both internal and external audit purposes, so being computer literate is a prerequisite for this opportunity.
This multi sited role will suit an individual that is both proactive and able to work at pace as customer service levels cannot be compromised. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience within either food manufacturing or the pharmaceutical sector.
- Time served Mech/Elec Engineer with minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Level 2 Diploma installation & maintenance of refrigeration systems
- Experience maintaining refrigeration systems, HVAC, compressed air & LV electrical circuits
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Identify, plan and implement PPMs
- Capable of carrying out effective RCAs
- Familiarity with lean manufacturing concepts
- Previous experience in Food Processing or an FMCG Manufacturing environment
- F Gas certificate
- 18th Edition Qualified
When our client talks about cultivating excellence, they’re not just referring to their produce, they also mean their people. They provide a supportive and diverse environment in which people can develop their skills and capabilities. If this is something you want to be a part of then send your CV to email@example.com today!