Title: Production Scheduler
Location: Arkansas, USA
Job Function: Production/ Operations
Category: Fast Paced CPG Manufacturing
Salary: $60,000 - $85,000
Oliver Carol Recruitment recently met with the SLT team of this category disruptive CPG manufacturing organization that produces best in class products within its category. We had the opportunity to learn about its exciting growth plans which include new sites being built and increases in leadership headcount across multiple functions.
It was evident from our meeting and from observing the interactions between colleagues that this company truly values its employees. Staff at all levels of seniority were warmly greeting each other by first name and it was noticeable from the numerous team building and employee cook out photos that adorned the office hallways that there is a real sense of pride from the workforce in working for this company.
In this newly created role the Production Scheduler who will drive efficiency in its operation by planning the production schedule for each shift across multiple processing sites.
The ideal candidate will have experience of production scheduling within a fast paced manufacturing setting and ideally one that manufacturers CPG products. They will also be experienced in liaising closely with Sales and Operations functions in order to stay closely informed on actual and forecasted customer demand.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in production planning in a manufacturing or distribution environment. Experience in food processing or manufacturing preferred but not required.
- Independent self-starter. Leverages next-level problem-solving skills to tackle the hardest problems and deploy creative solutions.
- Experience using software tools to plan work for large operational teams in a production environment, including but not limited to: Power Apps, RedZone, NetSuite, VBA, SQL, and ERPs. The ideal candidate will be asked to describe such experience in detail.
- In depth knowledge of production and inventory control processes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize considerable amounts of data. Seasoned user of formulas, pivot tables, and graphs in Excel.
- Insists on organization and adherence to process at all times. Impeccable attention to detail. Adept at prioritizing workload and multitasking in our fast-paced environment.
- Exceptionally strong organizational and communication skills. Can interact seamlessly with on-floor plant management as well as with staff in office functions.
This company is on a seriously exciting growth journey and this role will only grow in terms of responsibility, remuneration and professional development. This is a critical hire so our client will not hire unless it is the right person, but this is a role that is immediately required if it is to achieve its goals of supplying America and beyond with exceptional products. So don't delay in applying for this Production Scheduler position today by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org