Following a recent meeting with senior leadership we want to speak with OEM or Packaging Procurement Directors, Supply Chain Directors, or Global Purchasing & Sourcing Directors about a supply chain leadership position with one of the largest and leading manufacturing equipment providers in the US whose products help process most food & beverage categories.
Having worked with this organization for over eight years we can confidently say that it is THE pace setter in terms of product innovation, product quality, new market penetration and employee relations (all our hires have remained with no terminations).
Not only that, but it has the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Working with intelligent, driven colleagues only candidates who can demonstrate natural leadership within the supply chain function alongside 10 years + experience in designing, developing, and deploying best-in-class direct procurement and sourcing strategies will be successful in this business-critical appointment. The right candidate for this role will have experience of managing sourcing budgets more than $500m with suppliers and vendors who may be based in the US and overseas.
Based in the Cincinnati Ohio/ Covington Kentucky area this is a hybrid role that may include domestic and international travel. It is expected that you will be able to work effectively and efficiently both from home and in the office environment.
As you will hold final sign off on this significant spending budget you will ned to demonstrate expertise in handling:
- Managing and improving overall spend quality relating to OEM manufacturing, vendors, and category data across a multi-site landscape (over 30 sites across multiple countries)
- PSL responsibility growth (strategic supplier identification, management, negotiations etc.)
- Distribution spend
- Tension spending strategies that promote the growth of the organization
Overall, you will be fully responsible for ensuring all operations within the manufacturing settings of the organization are meeting the goals of ensuring value via strategic sourcing techniques and savings.
Critical skillsets include proven experience in Sourcing Strategy, Proven Supplier Tensioning Results, Multi-Site Project Management Skills, Negotiation Skills, Analytical Skills.
- 10+ years of experience in strategic procurement/ sourcing within a multi-site manufacturing environment – ideally within an OEM provider.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum with a master’s in supply chain or MBA preferred
- Sourcing budget experience more than $500m
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization including board members
- Strong project management skills
- Skilled at overcoming barriers, balancing multiple priorities, and thriving in a fast-paced environment
All candidates will be expected to provide evidence in meeting the above criterion by means of in-person interviews, presentations, and online-assessments. Do not delay in applying for this Director of Procurement & Sourcing position today!